This visa can be obtained directly when you are landed at the certain airports and seaport in Indonesia regardless of the purpose of your visits (Business, Tourist, Social).
The Visa on Arrival is not a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it can not be converted to obtain other immigration permits.
The maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days.
If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days.
The general requirements for Visa On Arrival are:
- Expiration date of the applicant’s passport must be at least 6 (six) months at the date of entry.
- At least one blank visa page
- Round-trip airplane ticket
- Visa on Arrival fee (refer below)
The fees for Visa On Arrival are:
- Visa for stay up to 7 (seven) days in several Special Economic Zones (SEZ)= US$ 15,-
- Visa for stay up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 35,-
- Extension of stay for up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 35,-
The Indonesian Government extends Visa on Arrival (VoA) to nationals of certain countries as follow:
|Brazil||Laos PDR||South Korea|
|Germany||Norway||The United Arab Emirates|
|Greece||Oman||The United Kingdom|
|Hungary||Panama||The United States of America|